Italian, german & english speaking.
DIY & IoT enthusiast.
Email me at hey [at] cri.dev
2014 - 2017: Agile Developer and Software consultant at XPeppers
Currently on “vacation”: Quit my job in summer 2020 to enjoy my time for a year or so.
Open-source has been a part of me since the very beginning.
My OSS can be found on my github profile.
You can support me on GitHub Sponsors
Coding in all kinds of tech fields that bring value to me, read IoT, Crypto, Bots, Apps, CLI utilities, Automation of all kinds.
mega-scraper aims to be a simple website scraping tool with proxy support, request blocking and various optimizations.
In April 2020 I made a fast static site generator and called it
In the field of IoT I made a watering system with a raspberry pi, camera, temperature and moisture sensors. the communication is handled via telegram. with the help of a bot I can water, request a snapshot or video of the garden and a timelapse of the past days. most importantly this enables me to water my plants remotely and seeing their current state through an image sent on a private telegram channel.
Right now I am probably writing code for
- simple-jekyll-search - search for your jekyll blog
- mega-scraper - scrape a website’s content with puppeteer
- devblog - fast static site generator
- jenkins-stream-build - stream jenkins build logs in realtime
- simple-telegram-message - send a telegram message in one line
- pocket-sync - sync pocket items to json
- coinmarketcap-scraper - CLI for crypto historic values
- trello-recap - recap of your trello activity
- justchart - display any json as a chart
- open-weather-map-cli - CLI for weather
Had the pleasure to work with the following programming languages
Haskell + Elm
Past projects and SaaS
cryptosheet.cc - crypto portfolio management using spreadsheets (RIP)
productlistings.app - ebay product listings generator (RIP)
threadbuilder.app - twitter thread builder and scheduler (RIP)
decent.social - privacy-friendly RSS-only Twitter reader (RIP)
Join other 100+ developers!
Consider subscribing if you are into topics like DIY, Node.js, Elixir and more.